Write for Grounds Maintenance
We are seeking a part-time writer-expert to serve as a lead content developer for Grounds Maintenance. In this capacity, you'll build and maintain the content for www.grounds-mag.com, a business-to-business web site resource and community. This site will feature:
- Articles, reviews, how-to’s, and business tips written by you, serving the grounds maintenance professional.
- An aggregation of links to the best resources on the Web in this area.
- A discussion forum, featuring you as its moderator and community leader.
- Email newsletters aimed at serving segments of the marketplace.
- Pictures and video content (either licensed or produced by you)
The lead content developer is a freelancer, working remotely with the flexibility to choose his or her own hours. All of the work can be done from any computer with a Web browser (Mac, PC, or Linux). You can build and maintain the site on your own time, even if you already have a full-time position.
Compensation is based on Web site page views, the more engaged and loyal an audience you attract, the more you’ll be paid. A monthly minimum is set at $1,500 to ensure some level of consistency in compensation while traffic ramps up.
About Grounds Maintenance
Keeping readers informed on the latest techniques and products for grounds care has been the principal mission of Grounds Maintenance since 1966. Today, Grounds Maintenance is the web's most popular source of information for grounds maintenance professionals. We serve our readers, including golf course superintendants, corporate/municipal groundskeepers and landscape professionals, by providing them with content they trust and creating a deep source of reference and how-to information.
GM covers practical topics such as pest control, equipment, irrigation, plant establishment and care, business and design