ANLA Board Elects 2005 Industry Honor Roll Recipients
The American Nursery & Landscape Associationís (ANLA) Board of Directors recently elected the 2005 recipients to the Horticultural Research Instituteís (HRI) Industry Honor Roll. The Industry Honor Roll is designed to recognize deceased individuals who have made a valuable leadership contribution to the progress of the nursery and landscape industry. ANLA makes a donation to the HRI Endowment Fund Honor Roll grant in honor of each individual. The recipientís name is placed in a permanent historical record at the ANLA headquarters in Washington, DC to memorialize their accomplishments.
The following individuals have been elected to the Industry Honor Roll:
- Peter E. Costich, Horticultural Materials/Systems, Inc, Allentown, N.J.
- Kenneth M. (Ken) Crisp, Greenbrier Farms, Inc, Chesapeake, Va.
- Hayward B. (Bill) Huggins, Historyland Nursery, Inc., Warsaw, Va.
- Howard E. Kyle, A.M. Leonard, Inc., Piqua, Ohio
- Dale Manbeck, The Siebenthaler Company, Dayton, Ohio
- Kenneth L. Norgord, Monrovia Growers, Laguna Beach, Calif.
- J. Frank Schmidt, Jr., J. Frank Schmidt & Son Co, Ore.
Want to use this article? Click here for options!
© 2016 Penton Media Inc.