John Deere Landscapes University Announces Program Schedule For 2005
Dates and locations have been announced for five upcoming John Deere Landscapes University programs for 2005. The programs are open to all landscape and irrigation professionals and will be held on these dates:
- January 12-14, 2005 – Foxwoods Resort and Casino, Mashantucket, Conn.
- January 17-19, 2005 – Tropicana Resort and Casino, Atlantic City, N.J.
- January 23-25, 2005 – Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes, Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- February 16-18, 2005 – Holiday Inn on International Drive, Orlando, Fla.
- February 22-24, 2005 – Opryland Hotel, Nashville, Tenn.
Sponsored by John Deere Landscapes, the university programs feature three days of educational seminars and workshops with nationally known speakers.
The two- and four-hour courses cover a range of landscape-related subjects, among them: landscape irrigation, low voltage lighting and water gardening, business management, drainage and erosion control, turfgrass maintenances, brick paving, snow removal and many other topics.
Contractors receive diplomas of attendance and complimentary breakfasts and lunches. The enrollment fee is $299 per person for each three-day event or 20,000 John Deere Landscapes Partners Program Points. Attendees are responsible for their own transportation and lodging.
For more information visit www.JohnDeereLandscapes.com or call Damian Zawacki at (248) 588-2100, ext. 203.
Want to use this article? Click here for options!
© 2016 Penton Media Inc.