GreenCast Becomes More Informative and User-Friendly
GreenCast (www.greencastonline.com), a Web site technology from Syngenta Professional Products designed to help green industry professionals more efficiently run their business operations, is now even easier to use.
GreenCast users can gain valuable information in a central location that will help them to make more informed agronomic and business decisions. The redesign now provides users with the ability to customize the site to display only the tools and resources they choose for their operation. In addition, the site has new, market-specific pages dedicated to the golf, lawn and landscape and ornamental markets so industry professionals can find information relevant to their markets faster. Resources available on GreenCast include:
- Feature articles – relevant industry perspective on topics ranging from employee management to the environment
- News – information from around the industry, including top university programs
- TechNotes – technical information on topics ranging from disease prevention to insect detection
- Soil temperature mapping – zoom in and view soil temperatures for your area
- Pest outlooks and alerts – forecast maps and news alerts for potential and probable pest outbreaks
- Local weather forecasting – weather tools such as a crop moisture index and drought forecasting map, in addition to local, up-to-date weather conditions
- 30-year disease mapping - anticipate the likelihood of destructive diseases and plan optimal preventive application timing using 30-year disease norms for your area
“The enhancements that have been made to the GreenCast Web site will allow users to more easily access information that directly impacts their business,” said Keelan Pulliam, head of Turf, Ornamentals and Aquatics, Syngenta Professional Products. “GreenCast was designed to provide beneficial information to industry professionals and we want to do that in the most efficient and convenient way possible.”
Getting started with GreenCast is easy. Simply visit the Web site, answer a few quick questions and set up a username and password to access valuable information.
Want to use this article? Click here for options!
© 2017 Penton Media Inc.