Hunter Launches Updated and Enhanced Web Site
Hunter Industries has recently completed an extensive makeover of the company’s Web site and it will make its debut in October.
The newly redesigned Web site is more user-friendly, more visually appealing, and more comprehensive in content than ever before, making it an even better resource for contractors, designers and homeowners.
Here are just some of the new additions that Hunter has made to its site:
- Everything is presented in a more clear and concise manner. Information overload has been reduced.
- Navigation throughout the site has been enhanced, with a more intuitive approach than before. Among the more noticeable changes is the switch to a horizontal menu bar format with dropdowns to more specialized information categories.
- New high-end graphics, with lush and inviting photography as well as a more contemporary palette of colors, present a clean design that invites the user.
- Click counts are now minimized to access any part of the site.
- The icons for the separate Homeowners, Installers and Designers sections are now more prominent on the home page, making it easier to access the wide range of well-categorized information available.
- The home page has been reconfigured to fit entirely on one screen, eliminating the need to scroll down.
- The site is quicker than ever: page load times have been decreased by over 65 percent.
Want to use this article? Click here for options!
© 2016 Penton Media Inc.