Pennsylvania Turfgrass Council Announces 2005 Technical Advisory Committee
The Board of Directors of the Pennsylvania Turfgrass Council (PTC) announces its Technical Advisory Committee, including two new members. The Committee of turfgrass experts from Penn State will serve throughout 2005.
Newly appointed are: Jeffrey A. Borger, research specialist, Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, and Carmen Magro, instructor, Turfgrass Program, Turfgrass Management Technical Program.
Continuing their service on the committee are:
- Dr. John E. Ayers, professor of plant pathology, Pesticide Education Programs
- Dr. Michael A. Fidanza, assistant professor of horticulture & turf science, Penn State Berks Campus
- Dr. Paul R. Heller, professor of entomology, Department of Entomology
- Dr. David R. Huff, associate professor of turf genetics, Department of Crop and Soil Sciences
- Dr. Peter J. Landschoot, associate professor of turfgrass science, Department of Crop & Soil Sciences
- Dr. Andrew S. McNitt, assistant professor of soil science, Department of Crop & Soil Sciences
- Dr. Max Schlossberg, assistant professor of turfgrass nutrition/soil fertility, Department of Crop & Soil Sciences
- Dr. Al J. Turgeon, professor of turfgrass management, Department of Crop & Soil Sciences
- Dr. Wakar Uddin, assistant professor of plant pathology, Department of Plant Pathology
- Dr. Thomas L. Watschke, chairman, professor of turfgrass science, Department of Crop & Soil Sciences
Want to use this article? Click here for options!
© 2017 Penton Media Inc.