Rain Bird Academy Launches New Training Web Site
Recognizing the expanding roles of those involved in specifying, designing and installing today’s complex irrigation systems, Rain Bird Services Corporation invites irrigation professionals to its Rain Bird Academy Regional and Professional Improvement Training Camps held at various locations across the country throughout the year. Training information can be found at www.rainbird.com/training where visitors can obtain the Rain Bird training schedule, view class descriptions and register for classes online.
Irrigation training will be held in the following cities on the specified dates:
- Seattle: Nov. 28–Dec. 1, 2005
- Las Vegas: Dec. 12-16, 2005
- Atlanta: Jan. 10-13, 2006
- Myrtle Beach, S.C.: Jan. 17-20, 2006
- Atlantic City, N.J.: Jan. 23-27, 2006
- Anaheim, Calif.: Jan. 31 – Feb. 4, 2006
- Portland, Ore.: Feb. 7-10, 2006
- Sacramento, Calif.: Feb. 21-24, 2006
- San Francisco: Feb. 28 – March 3, 2006
- Chicago: March 7-10, 2006
- Kansas City, Mo.: March 14-17, 2006
- Minneapolis: March 28-31, 2006
- Orlando, Fla.: July 25-29, 2006
Courses taught by Irrigation Industry Certified Trainers offer detailed instruction on financial management, product knowledge, various field installation techniques and troubleshooting irrigation systems. Select courses will also be available for Spanish-speaking professionals.
Those who would benefit from this training include irrigation contractors, golf course superintendents, system designers, distributors, technicians, landscape architects and irrigation managers from public agencies. Rain Bird Academy has designed its classes to be informative for everyone in the irrigation profession – from those just starting out in the irrigation field to seasoned professionals. Training classes are broken out depending on participants’ experience and include four main sections:
- Business Skills Training
- Central Control Training
- Golf Irrigation Training
- Turf Irrigation Training
Want to use this article? Click here for options!
© 2016 Penton Media Inc.