Reno Chapter of Nevada Landscape Association Names New Board Members
The Reno Chapter of the Nevada Landscape Association has named their Board of Directors for the year 2005.
The board members include:
- Past President, Jason Perry, Western Turf
- President, Tim Laskowski, Legends Landscaping & Nursery
- President Elect, Rick Clark, Signature Landscapes
- Secretary/Treasurer, Gene Balleweg, R-Supply Company, Inc.
- Director, John Klippenstein, Reno Lawn & Landscape
- Director, Alex Willis, Western Nevada Supply
- Director, Gregg Gehlert, Growth Industries, LLC
- Director, Bart Throop, Moana Nursery
Nevada’s Green Industry contributes over $1.3 billion to Nevada’s economy. This contribution includes over %557 million in personal income that supports 21,197 jobs in the state of Nevada.
The Nevada Landscape Association provides leadership by promoting professionalism and integrity within the Green Industry through education, high standards and community involvement.
For more information about the Nevada Landscape Association, please call Debra Rae Drew, Executive Director at (775) 673-0404.
Want to use this article? Click here for options!
© 2016 Penton Media Inc.