Shindaiwa Announces 2003/2004 Distributor Of The Year Award
At the conclusion of the Shindaiwa North American Distributor Meeting, Jorge Lazo, vice president of sales for Shindaiwa, Inc., announced the winner of the 2003/2004 Shindaiwa distributor of the year Ichiban award.
To qualify for the Shindaiwa Ichiban award, distributors must achieve minimum purchase objectives during the fiscal year, exceed prior year purchases, and exceed target purchases. Those distributors qualifying are all categorized as Samurai nominees. Each of the following Shindaiwa Samurai nominees received a special Katana sword and a check for $2,500.
- Agrofor - Caracas, Venezuela
- Roy Gripske and Sons - Brisbane, Australia
- Roberts Supply – Winter Park, Florida
- Pitt Power Products – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Smith South Central – Springhill, Louisiana
- Tidewater Power – Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Turgeon – Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Tru-Power – Corona, California
And the winner of the 2003/2004 Shindaiwa distributor of the year Ichiban award is Tru-Power, Inc. of Corona, Calif. Chet Pinto, president of Tru-Power, Inc. was presented with an authentic Japanese Kabuto warrior’s helmet and a check for $7,500.
Want to use this article? Click here for options!
© 2017 Penton Media Inc.