Sprayers/Spreaders Category Winner
Spray Delivery System, Hahn Application Products, Evansville, Ind.
Hahn Application Products introduced a new boom system for turf sprayers in the summer of 2003 called the Spray Delivery System. The innovative features are:
- For environmental safety, an enclosure can be attached to the system in minutes to convert it to an enclosed boom system for windy conditions.
- The spray nozzles are enclosed in a framework to protect from breakage if an obstacle is struck.
- A double shock absorbing rubber isolation system keeps the extension structures operating smoothly in rough terrain.
- Extension arms breakaway with an adjustable air shock for smooth action if an obstacle is struck.
- Extension arms fold into a crossed transport position from the operatorís seat.
- Linear actuators are mounted on top of the system and out of the spray area.
- Metal parts are polyester resin coated for corrosion resistance.
The customer feedback has been amazingly positive by solving the problems they have had with previous boom systems, improving reliability and with the innovative new features that help them with their spray programs and environmental concerns with pesticide applications.
Want to use this article? Click here for options!
© 2016 Penton Media Inc.